Pages

26.1.05

I'm back, so who cares?:)

I have a friend named Manila. She was named after the place where she was born, so she won't forget where she came from. Good thing she wasn't born in _______(insert any embarrasing locale name here).

Anyways, she's the first one to link me up to her blog site, thus I'm one click closer to blogger civilization.

And she told me it's been months since I've updated. It's been a year actually if you'll take advantage of the new year disparity round january ("We haven't seen each other in a year! When was it? Dec 31?")

actually I've been typing out entries in my PC.

so here is the start of the deluge...

3 comments:

Mangoes and Papayas said...

Your back! Your baaaack!!!! That's great. Fugzypoo had a helluva great time quasi-connecting to you through your newly updated, insanely accurate entries. I would just like you to wallow in the notion that your blog has provided great escape and amusement for our poor friend who gets stuck in the office of Congress til the wee hours of the night! Check out his new blog too! Miss ya :)

wanderlust junkie said...

aba, nagbblog ka rin pala ha!!! ehhehe asteeeeg! thanks, jason and i had a grreeaaat time hangin with you guys at your pad! :-) Muchos gracias for the tutti frutti and fab fruitcake, not to mention the awesome pasta! :-D sa uulitin!!!

wanderlust junkie said...

hi JOrdz! heheheh asteeg yung blog mo! :-) btw, i linked you up, ha? :-) sana maka-hangout ulit tayoi...love your pad! kitakits soon --- dala rin ako ng dvds --- FRiends marathon tayo!!!