Pages

27.4.05

The Thin White Line

I noticed something odd last Sunday when shopping for some red hangers at Robinsons Galleria. A cute girl in a white baby tee and blue jeans was walking in front of me. Her movement while walking gave people split second glimpses of a strip of backside skin.

It’s the kind of attire enough to cover skin only when you’re standing very still.

So amidst these split second skin peeks, I noticed she had a bikini line. It was high, the kind I associate with t-backs. Cool, the girl was cool. Until it dawned to me that her bikini line was dark, rather than the usual white. Like it was a negative exposure of your usual tan. So how did she do it? Was she the opposite when it comes to wearing bikinis? Is she conservative, covering most of her body that is usually exposed with that kind of attire?

Nah, not conservative considering what was covered is now exposed. Oh dear.

020805\1025pm

No comments: