Pages

13.10.04

Love in the time of commuting

In some movies, a character's job is just mentioned. He or she has all the free time in the movie's duration for character development. Sometimes they overdo it. I mean, how many times can they spend together in the park, meeting up at fancy cafes while wearing all those fancy-schamcy clothes if they ain't working? They're supposed to work to earn a living right?

I'll try my best not to let this blog be just about my life.


Because if this blog was just about my life, I'd only be talking about Tiff files, Jpeg quality optimizing, Postcript distilling and what was my lunch at the carinderiera. I do have a job you know.

Now, travelling. Travelling is what I do a lot aside from work. Now, that is reasonable character development, don't you think?

Jordan
101204/4:30pm

No comments: